On behalf of Clio Online, Ciklum is looking for Junior Frontend Developer to join the Vinnytsia team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops highly scalable, interactive web applications with high usability, using modern technologies for Clio Online - Denmark's biggest and leading developer and publisher of digital educational resources.
Clio Online (www.clioonline.dk) specializes in digital and online learning resources. The initial idea behind Clio Online was to transform the world of teaching and learning through innovative, creative, and compelling learning materials for teachers to integrate in teaching, and for students to have great fun with during class.
- Develop and maintain complex UI in web applications
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Participate in daily Code Reviews
- Take part in daily standup meetings with the Danish office
- Passion for clean, maintainable and well-documented code
- Experience with Marionette.JS or any other JS frontend frameworks
- Good HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SCSS/PostCSS
- Experience with GIT or other VCS
- Ability to read/write technical documentation, Intermediate and higher spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Team oriented, proactive, easy to work with, creative, artistic, flare person
- Desire to learn and evolve develop skills
- Experience in Server-side development (PHP)
- Ability to work with PHP template engines
- Experience with frontend grid systems and bootstrap
- Experience with frontend build tools like Grunt/Webpack
- Experience with template engines like Handlebars or others
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience with UNIX OS. We are using OS X or Linux
- Experience with Continuous Integration
What's in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of a dedicated team with the sole purpose of developing a brand new version of Clio Online's core products
- Large responsibilities, and a chance to dig into a substantial, long term project
- Flexible working hours, to sustain a meaningful work-life balance
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with parking and gym, warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions